Rerope Barreled Upcycled Fabric Rope Dog Toys
- Reduce your furry footprint with ReRope sustainably-entwined pet products. ReRope eco-positive pet leashes transform up-cycled textile remnants into sustainably-entwined colorful rope creations.
- All ReRope products use hand-knotting techniques of splicing and whipping to enhance strength and durability that allows for a comfortable stretch resistance. Enjoy a tug a war game with this strong dog toy for aggressive chewers.
- Made in the USA: All products are handmade in the heart of America - Des Moines, Iowa.
- The barrel knot is a knot made by twisting the ends of two standing parts one around the other three times and then pushing the ends back through the center twist. Textile remnant material includes a cotton jersey blend that allows for a comfortable stretch resistance.
- For every product sold, a toy is donated to a local pet shelter organization.
- Upcycled Textile Rope
- Handmade in the USA - Des Moines, IA
- Created using durable, sustainable material that still allows for a comfortable stretch resistance.
- Sustainable, durable pet products never looked so good!
- Length: 22 in
- Rope diameter: .4 in
- Barrel knot diameter: 1.3 in